SMALL LINK FOR THIS SITE HTTP://NICETRICK.tk
Search Term:

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Opera Mini 6.5 Handler Customized



Customized to Firefox Editon by Graphics Master Obat37 of MZ.

This to show you guys how talented MZ mod team are. I left my Mod Team due to unhandled responsibilities. But even without thier Leader, they still managed to overcome and improve themselves, the most important thing I thought them is (discipline, respect and dedication) I admit that I’ve become a ”terror/strict” leader, some quit, disqualified, some left with discreet, its thier decision, hopefully no regrets..

Here is the rest of MZ Mod Team, Random order. You may request to them to also Skin your Opera if you dont like just Splash.

. uchimadara08
. francel200
. Norvz177
. pooh
. shykelly
. liverDHEE
. zignus

I’m proud of these guys!

Please share the Link;

http://www.nextwap.net/file/2050/Opmin65hui202-fox.html

No comments:

Post a Comment